We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Grande Ocho Rios April 2-8

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Grande Ocho Rios April 2-8

Anyone going to be at Sandals April 2-8?

Bristow, Virginia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Grande Ocho Rios April 2-8

We'll be at Sandals Dunn's River from April 1-7. Right down the road, from what I hear :)

Sea Girt, NJ
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Grande Ocho Rios April 2-8

We will be but we will be at Dunns River as well - it is about a 15 minute bus drive away.

MN
Level Contributor
912 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Grande Ocho Rios April 2-8

My husband and I will be at SGOR April 5-14th. =)

See you at the pool bar!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Grande Ocho Rios April 2-8

im at sandals dunns 16th april for a week, anyone else?

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Grande Ocho Rios April 2-8

Mrseggy- We will be getting to SGOR on the 15th and staying until the 21st for our honeymoon. We are planning on going over to SDR for a day and probably an evening for dinner also. A friend from work just came back from Whitehouse and was telling me about the "late night culinary experience" I see posted on the Signature Resorts. If we can get shuttled that late in the evening I think I will be dragging my fiance to a few nights of those as well!

6. Re: Sandals Grande Ocho Rios April 2-8

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 14:20