We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birth certificate,Gov id?....any problems?

Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Birth certificate,Gov id?....any problems?

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone has gone to jamaica from canada and used birth cert. and gov id to get in lately ,was there any problems ? Ive confirmed that u dont need a passport but id just like somone to ease my mind as im going to ROR feb11

Brandon
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Birth certificate,Gov id?....any problems?

I just got back yesterday and we never had passports. But since I'm married they gave me a bit of hassle over not having my marriage licence with me.

As long as you have a direct flight and don't touch down in the U.S. you are fine.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birth certificate,Gov id?....any problems?

true but it sure slows the lines down significantly. In fact on one flight this year those without were told to form a different line.

edmonton
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Birth certificate,Gov id?....any problems?

I was actually wondering the same thing, I only have a drivers license and a citizenship card will that be a problem??

4. Re: Birth certificate,Gov id?....any problems?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 11:19