We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SGOR new romm cat

Chicago,IL
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SGOR new romm cat

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in the Honeymoon Oceanview Villa One Bedroom Suite w/pool. I was the first to book it and thought it sounded great we were supposed to have butler service but now that the room posted on the site it doesn't say anything. can anyone clarify if it does or does not have butler service? TIA

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Should probably mention that there was a review on this site and the couple that stayed there liked it. Not a lot of info on it though, so I guess it will be like a surprise, unless someone that stays there comes back in the mean time with a pic. hint hint LOL

scotland
Level Contributor
134 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: SGOR new romm cat

showing my ignorance here.. lol .what's a cabana?

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: SGOR new romm cat

A small cabin, simple enclosure, or tentlike structure erected at beaches or swimming pools as bathhouses. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool. (Formal defintion.)

There is a pic of them on Sandals website if you go into photos for Grande Ocho Rios. Basically, it is just an enclosure to get out of the sun. I believe that you can let down the sides for more privacy from the main pool area, although I myself have never really used a cabana before. Sounds great to me though. :) Shawn.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: SGOR new romm cat

See you there shawn... I can guarantee a good time .

Toronto
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: SGOR new romm cat

We will be staying in that room Feb 17-March 3 so I can report back in about a month. There are so many levels of rooms it can be confusing, we thought it was a private pool but now realize it is not. Our tickets definitely state with butler but I thought we had to request/pay for that service.

Chris

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: SGOR new romm cat

ccchris,

Awesome. Finally somebody that can give us the "low down". LOL. Believe me, you did pay extra for the butler, but it was included in your room rate. It is a butler level room, so you will definitely get it. Check out the cabanas too. I THINK that they are now covered with butler suites. Have a great time!!!! I am envious, wish we were leaving that soon. Again, have fun.

Shawn.

17. Re: SGOR new romm cat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 08:25