We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SGOR new romm cat

Chicago,IL
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
SGOR new romm cat

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in the Honeymoon Oceanview Villa One Bedroom Suite w/pool. I was the first to book it and thought it sounded great we were supposed to have butler service but now that the room posted on the site it doesn't say anything. can anyone clarify if it does or does not have butler service? TIA

Chicago,IL
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
1. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Sorry, my spelling is a little off tonight :)

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
452 reviews
2. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Hi Alicia,

I actually cancelled my room on the website and rebooked through a preferred travel agency of Sandals, Twinsburg Travel, just because I was getting a little nervous about booking on my own. They confirmed that they are butler level rooms. :) Unfortunately, they do not have a good description as of yet either. I am sure that the website has to be updating this info soon and giving us some description. BTW: Speaking of updates, have you read that the cabanas are now included with the butler level rooms? This is stated on their website now in the photos section for the Grande if you open up the pic of the cabanas and someone else called a rep and was told that this is now the case. So cool.

We are getting closer and closer to those warm sandy days and Red Stripe. Can't wait to get away from all of the snow. :)

Chicago,IL
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
3. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Shawn...You're always helpful, it's been a while since we've spoken. I confirmed with Unique today that they are Butler level, it just seems odd that it doesn't say it anywhere. When are you going? I'm very excited too....220 days and counting!

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
452 reviews
4. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Hi,

I have just been snooping a lot, so getting all kinds of info. LOL. You have got us beat by a couple of weeks. We will be there from September 11th through the 20th---married on the 14th. Can't wait either. Getting into the new year makes it seem closer. :)

Shawn.

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
452 reviews
5. Re: SGOR new romm cat

It is on the website now. :)

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
452 reviews
6. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Alicia.

Also, wanted to thank you for everything you have let me know. Wouldn't have even known about the room before had it not been for you. The price has now gone up too, just as they said it would. Good thing to have gotten it when we did. :)

Shawn

Chicago,IL
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
7. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Hey, anything I can help with I will. I am a researcher by nature, even made the decision to go to law school to play on my skills. I will fill you in on everything that I can. So excited!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
8. Re: SGOR new romm cat

We will be at SGOR in the same room catagory (Honeymoon Oceanview villa, one bedroom suite with pool and butler). Sept 12-19, 2007. First time traverler. I hope this was a good choice.

See you in Jamaica.

Lafayette, LA
Level Contributor
72 posts
9. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Of course they changed the cabanas after we come home. We were there in December and they were charging to use the cabanas. We had a butler room. Oh well, hopefully will not change again before we book our next stay there.

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
706 posts
452 reviews
10. Re: SGOR new romm cat

Sudbury, you guys are going at the same time as us. :) We will be there from the 11-20. Maybe we will see you there. It is toooooo far away. LOL. Shawn