We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Close to docks, Jerk chicken or pork?

Vanderhoof, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Close to docks, Jerk chicken or pork?

Where can we walk to get some great food?

4 replies to this topic
Connecticut
Level Contributor
13,099 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Close to docks, Jerk chicken or pork?

The one I suggest is called the Ocho Rios Village Jerk Centre, but, at least for me, a bit far to walk but maybe not for you.

This is the ta page for the eatery: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Revie…

Let me try to show you where this eatery is located: here is a satellite map of Ochi: wikimapia.org/…bs Look towards the bottom of the image for the words "Turtle River Park." Now, across the road to the south is a white outlined rectangle with a fork and knife symbol within the rectangle. That is the Jerk Center. If you want a more upscale eatery, the restaurant across the road from the Taj Mahal shopping center called The Ruins at the Falls will satisfy that — it is the white outlined rectangle with the number 17 within it.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,849 posts
1 review
2. Re: Close to docks, Jerk chicken or pork?

Jerk Center is great!

PEACE!

Jamaica
Level Contributor
76 posts
3. Re: Close to docks, Jerk chicken or pork?

Along with The Jerk Centre, another option is Oceans 11, its closer. It is located on your right just after you exit the dock area. I have not tried their jerk though. As far as The Ruins are concerned, it has become just that. The establishment has been closed down for quite some time now.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
155 posts
4. Re: Close to docks, Jerk chicken or pork?

You can get a cab to take you back towards mo bay and eat at Scotchies jerk center.

Reply to: Close to docks, Jerk chicken or pork?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted