We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Beaches Ocho Rios

Pensacola Beach...
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding at Beaches Ocho Rios

Which is best, flying into Montego Bay or Kingston? Which drive is better? Will be traveling by resort transportation. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Kingston
Kingston
Jamaica
3 replies to this topic
Connecticut
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Beaches Ocho Rios

Beach Ochi is adjacent to an airport that is served by both Timair.net and intlairlink.net

I know you wanted to use Sandals free transport. The no stopping travel time from MoBay is about 2 hours, but there will likely be a lot of stops as there are several Sandals resorts before you get to the Beaches. The road is nice as it follows the coast.

The direct travel time from Kingston is a little less than 2 hours and will not, likely, stop at any other resorts. The road is all inland and is a fairly comfortable ride. Not so scenic, in my book.

Mentioned in this post
Kingston
Kingston
Jamaica
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,615 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Beaches Ocho Rios

Kingston is an easier airport to navigate & less crowded. If you're spending the entire time in Ochi than KIN

PEACE!

Mentioned in this post
Kingston
Kingston
Jamaica
Pensacola Beach...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at Beaches Ocho Rios

Thank you very much for your reply! It certainly helped in making my decision! Have a wonderful new year.

Reply to: Wedding at Beaches Ocho Rios
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted