We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day six at Sandals Lasource.

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
181 posts
87 reviews
Day six at Sandals Lasource.

We have so far eaten dinners at Butchs, Cucina, Spices, and Kimonos. Butchs was fabulous...I like my steak well done (no blood) and it was cooked to perfection, tender enough I could have used a butter knife to cut it. Kimonos was the usual tepanyaki bar dinner but it was good. Loved the Cucina and Spices was very good too. Actually Spices is also the best place for breakfast and lunch too. Tried to get in to Le Jardinier last night for dinner at 8:00 but it was full till 9:00 so if your going there go early. Book your dinners at Butchs as soon as you can it is hard to get into unless you have a butler. The reservation lady is at her desk from 8am to 3pm. Today we went on the Spicy Full Day Island Tour it was good except the end was just a drive down the east coast but we did not stop for many photo ops so it seemed long, $79.00US booked thru the hotel.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

Happy, thanks so much for your updates. Everyday I log in to read your latest comments. We arrive Feb 3rd and have a pink gin room booked as well. Can't wait and I appreciate all of your comments!!

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
181 posts
87 reviews
2. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

Today they started installing an elevator in Pink Gin building number two but I think they are a long way from having it operational.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
3. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

Am enjoying following along on your trip - yum about your steak (yup, another well done person here!) and sounds like a nice drive, even if long... Hope you got some pics...!!!?! Thanks for sharing your trip :)

P.S. where's your day 5? can't find it.... lol

Texas
Level Contributor
587 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

Do they have any maps of the resort that you could post?

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
181 posts
87 reviews
5. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

They don't have maps of the grounds printed up yet. If you go on the sandals.com website they show you the layout of the grounds.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,364 posts
767 reviews
6. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

Did you go to the Belmont Chocolate Estate? Did you enjoy it?

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
181 posts
87 reviews
7. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

Yes we did go to Belmont estates and we had lunch there too. It was really interesting, got to walk on the cocoa beans that were drying. They show you all the way up to how they are dried and then the actual making of the chocolate is a video. It is the cheapest to buy the chocolate bars there. $9.95 each at the resort, between 6 to 7 dollars in St. George's but the Belmont if you buy a box of 5 they are $4.00 each/$20.00usd or $50.00 EC.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,364 posts
767 reviews
8. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

happy, thanks so much for the info! Will definitely plan to purchase at the estate!

9. Re: Day six at Sandals Lasource.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about St. George's