We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sandals

coventry,england
Level Contributor
632 posts
16 reviews
sandals

Has anybody got any photos of the new sandals yet,some people have put them on facebook but I am not on facebook,Any links would be much appreciated

Mags

Bucks, UK
Level Contributor
379 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: sandals

Hi mags

I'm not on Facebook either, so I would also love to see some photos if that's possible.

I did read an excellent review yesterday by CycleChick who's there right now (thanks CC!) - very informative. It's good to hear that the food is amazing :)

jport's review (one below CC's) is also very helpful. And both posters' tips are great.

jport does say "Stay tuned for some great pics to follow" so hopefully we'll get to see some soon!

Port Orange, Florida
3 posts
2. Re: sandals

I am on Facebook and liked the page but I don't see any pics uploaded. There are two reviews of people staying there and both said it's amazing.

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
645 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: sandals

Another review was posted!!

Ouch!!!!

I am sure everyone is like us counting how many more months they have to finish before we get there. I feel bad for the people who are there. We figured it was ready to be opened after the delay.....!?!?

Edited: 28 December 2013, 16:23
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
4. Re: sandals

The latest review really hit hard! It seems like maybe these folks didn't get the comp. like the previous reviewer. I think its always a risk to go so close to the opening day.. I hope by March the kinks are worked out. It sounds like management and staff are doing there best to keep up. I appreciate people taking the time to review.. looking forward to more reviews... I would love to see pics!

boston
Level Contributor
641 posts
1 review
5. Re: sandals

Something about the first review seemed not quite right.

Whitchurch-Stouffvil...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: sandals

Agree... Seemed like it was posted by sandals corporate

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
7. Re: sandals

another reviews on the resort that seems good.. just no pics yet..

Whitchurch-Stouffvil...
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: sandals

Does anyone else find it odd that virtually no pictures have been posted by the current visitors? A picture paints a thousand words.

Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
2,228 posts
69 reviews
9. Re: sandals

Yes a bit strange. As far as the "to good to be true " reviews, maybe the reviewers went in with an open mind ? When La Source originally reopened after hurricane Ivan, we were the 2nd group arriving. Many things were not ready and even lost all water in the rooms 1 night. Had to shower for dinner by the pool using the showers there. Although an inconvenience, we still had a blast - the staff tried so hard to make up for short comings etc that it still ranks as 1 of the best trips ever. Maybe we don't expect as much as others on vacation and take most things in stride as apposed to letting it ruin our experience ? Things are never on time in the islands though.

Washington
Level Contributor
271 posts
28 reviews
10. Re: sandals

4 pictures posted by reviewer! Thanks Cyndi H!

Get answers to your questions about St. George's