We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
6 reviews
Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

Trying desperately to find information on what airlines (Air Canada? Westjet?) that is flying to Grenada. Really looking at booking Sandals for Dec. 2014 - but am not able to do so until I find who flies there and on what days. I know flihgts are not available over 1 year in advance, but if I could even get an idea on who flies there and when?...

Many thanks,

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,175 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

Air Canada and Air Transat / Canjet fly to Grenada. I booked our vacation through Air Transat w/ a price drop guarantee that saved us almost $500. At the end of Jan., we flew on Monday. Sandals was still closed at that time so flights may have changed a bit.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

Thanks gdbear65! That's great information. I will check into it further. Really like the look of the Sandals in Grenada.....

Buckhorn, Canada
Level Contributor
590 posts
72 reviews
3. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

Caribbean Air also flies from Toronto, cheaper than Air Canada. We booked our return in March with them. Almost 50% cheaper!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

Thanks, Buckhorn. I was looking at Air Canada's rates and they are wicked. Had me thinking that maybe Sandals Antigua will be the way to go instead of Grenada. But I will check that out. Thanks.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
38 posts
40 reviews
5. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

Air Canada prices are about 450 one way which is quite reasonable for the Caribbean.

FYI Sandals is sold out until April.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

Hi YEG - thanks for the information - that is a pretty good rate, for sure. We would be looking at Grenada for Dec. 2014. It sounds like a nice spot to try.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
121 posts
25 reviews
7. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

American also flies from Toronto to Grenada. We are looking to go in Oct 2014. The downside is that you have an overnight in Miami.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

This website can help: http://info.flightmapper.net/airport/GND

You can also fly Westjet from Toronto to Barbados and then LIAT to Grenada.

9. Re: Flights from Ottawa (or Toronto) to Grenada??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about St. George's