We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mount Cinammon Grenada Resort- Good for Peace and Solitude?

Stamford...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mount Cinammon Grenada Resort- Good for Peace and Solitude?

Hi There,

I will be travelling to Grenanda on August 29th for 4 days just to get away from it all. I am a frequent traveller to Jamaica (my husband lives there) so I just wanted to get away to somewhere different. Without going into too much detail, I have had a rough month and am in desperate need of a few nights of rest and relaxation. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions about this resort and if I made the right choice in staying there? I don't want to be around a lot of people if you know what I mean lol.

Thanks!

BethAnn

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,932 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mount Cinammon Grenada Resort- Good for Peace and Solitude?

Hi BethAnn,

Mount Cinammon is a good choice. They are set hilltop with beautiful views of Grand Anse beach from the villas. That end of the beach is also not crowded (not that Grand Anse gets crowded!) at all.

Other good alternatives to look into if you have not booked are Mount Hartman Bay Estate, and Laluna. Mt Hartman Bay gets really good reviews and seems to be the type of low key, chill place. Calabash Hotel would have been another good choice but they are closed until October for their annual refurbishments.

Up north, Petite Anse is a lovely hotel that is perfect for peace and quiet. I heard they tend to be popular on weekends for locals looking to getaway, so that may not suit you if they are fully booked. Otherwise it is a charming place for some R&R.

2. Re: Mount Cinammon Grenada Resort- Good for Peace and Solitude?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about St. George's
Recent Conversations