We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Private Transfer

If I find an airline I like that flies into Samana airport, does GBPCL do private shuttle from the airport? About how much would it be?

Any other suggestions or warnings for getting from the airport?

Santa Barbara de...
Level Contributor
2,088 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfer

All of the airlines coming into Samana from Canada will be selling package deals to Cayo Levantado. They will have transfers already included in the price. You can book Private Transfers separately with local companies here in Samana.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfer

Thanks. Right now all I can see over the next year (at least on their websites) is Westjet carrying guests there. I imagine, if Transat goes, they will eventually offer tours to the public.

3. Re: Private Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Samana Province