We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini Golf

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Mini Golf

I read somewhere that mini golf is available for the kids at GBPCL. Is this something they set up daily or is there a real course? I've looked down from google earth, but, can't spot anything.

Is there much of anything for kids or adults to do there as far as activities or is this going to be the holiday that I become a content blob of jello?

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mini Golf

Hello,,

i saw no sign of mini golf when i was there in response to your question it is very much a lay back and tan to death resort! very peaceful and quiet a place to chill out.

I would not reccomend for kids boredom would be an issue i suspect, there is evening (Entertainment) which is a bit cheesy and after that the beach bar is open till late but not many people went to it.

This is not the place for any real type of activty there are day trips but given the cost of the holiday to start with do you want to spend even more $ to get away?

Lovely place for honeymoon or a romantic stay if that isyou, not for thrills or adventures though.

PM me if you need any more info cannot help regarding travel as from UK!

2. Re: Mini Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:40