We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Library at Cayo Levantardo

england
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Library at Cayo Levantardo

HI does anyone know if there is a facility at Bahia Principe hotel to exchange books - with the weight limit from UK so tight do not know if I will have room for everything and books.

Also is Calixto still running the lobby bar - looking forward to our next hold 39 days and counting.

canvey island
Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Library at Cayo Levantardo

There are books available at both the beach towel exchange hut and sometimes in the lobby. there should be enough to keep you reading for your holiday

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
425 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Library at Cayo Levantardo

I have always brought my own books, but think myabe I won't this time and take advantage of some surprise reads. Do they have lots in English?

Hatfield, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Library at Cayo Levantardo

You can exchange or help yourself to books at the towel exchange booth at both pools. Mainly a mixture of English and German.

england
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Library at Cayo Levantardo

thanks for all you replies much appreciated but has anyone seen Calixto !!!!

5. Re: Library at Cayo Levantardo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 06:18