We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless Punta Cana Resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Breathless Punta Cana Resort

HI! I see this is coming up as an option on itravel2000. However, I can find little to no info on the place. Is it brand new or a re-named resort that already exists? Anyone out there know anything about it?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
341. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

shannmike50 : It will be somewhere in between that from what they're saying, but I don't have the impression that it will be all too wild :) They cater to "sophisticated singles, couples and friends" <where you can> "Meet new people from around the world… and reconnect with those who mean the world to you. ".

There is no nude beach.

Bucharest
Level Contributor
12 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
342. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

Hi, Breathless will open THIS YEAR, on November 15th (http://www.breathlessresorts.com).

It is part of AM Resorts, along with Zoetry Agua, Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, Now Larimar Punta Cana and Dreams Palm Beach.

We've been to Secrets this August and I spoke with one of the supervisors, who said that Breathless is intended to be a little more erotic or sensual in atmosphere than Secrets (which to be honest has nothing of that. it is more suitable for team buildings than couples). Breathless Resort is situated in Uvero Alto area (north of Bavaro), near Sirenis Tropical, Dreams Palm Beach and Excellence Punta Cana.

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
343. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

It is for couples and singles with a more vibrant/social night life and entertainment apparently. This is not a swingers or open lifestyle type resort similar to hedonism, Temptations or Desires in Mexico and Jamaica.

Like many other resorts in Punt Cana you will see a few women topless on the beach but not nude. The usually try to restrict it at the pools but it can vary.

It is supposed to have a more sophisticated type of environment with martini nights and beach and pool parties. The meeting singles will probably vary based on the guests there the same time as you.

Bucharest
Level Contributor
12 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
344. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

True, unfortunately there will be not. The guy from Secrets was telling us about Breathless one evening, in a restaurant in Now Larimar. Other people, from other tables, where of course listening. When he mentioned about Breathless being more "erotic" everyone made a "hmmmm...???", so the guy had to clarify right awat that that doesn't mean "clothing optional or anything like that". All clothes on,,,,,Too bad :)

Dallas, Texas
3 posts
Save Reply
345. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

I'm wih you, I am so excited and counting the days! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Dallas, Texas
3 posts
Save Reply
346. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

I'm wih you, I am so excited and counting the days! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
347. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

I can't wait to see "any" pictures at all :) None of the official pictures on the website are from the actual resort from what I can tell. Most are computer generated, and we can only hope that it will actually look like that when it's finished. They did promise pictures "soon" though, so we will see :)

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,848 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
348. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

Not sure if this will work but cut and paste. The beach and water looking at Breathless in the background:

https://sphotos-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p…

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
349. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

Bbgamer are you just teasing us?? Lol. That is better then I was expecting. It looks beautiful and not very rough. Thanks for making me even more excited.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
350. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

I have no idea if it's just coincidence, but if you look on Google Earth at Uverto Alto, the surf is quite rough directly outside of Excellence, but further down the beach (where Breathless is) it looks much calmer. Also I've heard Zoetry is not as choppy as Excellence is (and the satellite picture looks like that too), but it's further up the beach the other way. As I said, could be completely by coincidence that exact moment that picture was taken, but in bbgamer's picture the sea looks quite calm as well. How is the water at Dreams?