look at the post right under yours - its delayed again
I'm going Nov 30th - keeping my fingers crossed! :)
yep saw that...just a minute before my post...thank you.
Get the Hotel to confirm free voucher and take the trip to Bahia. Thats a fair deal. But be warned, Bahia is HUGE and the walk form the Beach to Buffett is almost half a KM.
Yeah, thats my plan if it doesn't open on this date. I will be emailing on Monday to find out if I can get that voucher. Although, I wouldn't mind if they put us in the Colonial. There are 7 of us still hoping it will be open for the 30th!
Although we turned down the Bahia Ambar to take the Elegance - so we would be a bit disappointed. But, we'll make the best of it!
Brad wrote: Bahia is HUGE and the walk form the Beach to Buffett is almost half a KM."
half a km is huge? that's about a 5 minute stroll, right? I'm confused. that's like a third of a mile, if I'm doing the conversion correctly...
imagine trying to figure out those conversions at the resort after having a few bevy's LOL
i just called my travel agent after reading everything that has been said here, he in turn called the hotel to inquire what was going on and why if they were not going to be open to confirmed my reservation. I am supposed to be there Nov. 21st and they assured the travel agent that they will be open on that day and that there is nothing to be concern about, that they had some delays but that they will be open in Nov 16th. Not satisfied with that I send an email to the corporation directly asking for more answers, as soon as I get a replied from them I will post it here.
My TA sent an email too the Reservations manager and I was correct there is an issue with the water. But its supposed to be fixed by the 21st.