We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Making sure we get to Bonaire from Curacao

California
Level Contributor
3,003 posts
324 reviews
Save Topic
Making sure we get to Bonaire from Curacao

We are using miles and our miles takes us to Curacao. So far I only see Insel Airlines flying there. Do you know if they fly every day? I did a dummy search and found they have several flights/day but did not look at 7 days. Due to not knowing if they are on time, or perhaps our flight will arrive to Curacao late, we would stay a night in Curacao and head to Bonaire next day. Since we will be renting for a month on Bonaire I'd hate to have a problem getting there and losing a month of paid accommodations ! Can't swim there either.

California
Level Contributor
3,003 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Making sure we get to Bonaire from Curacao

Sorry took so long to get back. I need to use American as I have miles to use and it does not go directly to Bonaire. Perhaps it does when not using miles. Anyways, due to that issue and the length of time it takes to get to Bonaire, we will use the miles to go to Cayman's. We will do Bonaire when we pay for the flight so that we go directly there from a city in U.S. I couldn't say "no" when getting the trip with miles to Cayman's as the longest flight was 10 hours. So I booked it and then looked at hotel prices.... yikes!!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
6,486 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Making sure we get to Bonaire from Curacao

AA does not go to Bonaire and has no plans to (according to AA). You will enjoy The Caymans. Thought you were looking at Cayman Airways??

B.

13. Re: Making sure we get to Bonaire from Curacao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2018, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Bonaire
Recent Conversations