We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crane Residences - construction & noise??

Wall Township, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Crane Residences - construction & noise??

My husband and I are considering a vacation at the Crane Residences, it looks lovely but we are quite concerned about the ongoing Park construction and noise level, we don't consider construction noise to be very soothing! Has anyone been lately and can you please advise as to how this affects the experience? Also how is the beach and swimming in ocean? Many thanks!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
156 reviews
1. Re: Crane Residences - construction & noise??

Park Appartments are behind the main properties and I would suggest noise level and inconvenience is next to nil. At the pools and the beach you will hearr no noise whatsoever. The beach is fantastic however remember the Crane is on the Atkantic and the sea is quite rough but invigorating.

New York
Level Contributor
644 posts
168 reviews
2. Re: Crane Residences - construction & noise??

I received a Private Message in February asking the same question. Below is part of my reply on 2/15 (we were there until March 1st).

I am at The Crane right now. We have not heard or seen any construction. We have stayed here while they were doing major construction and, truthfully, it didn't ever bother us. Since construction is during the day and we are usually at the pools, beach or off somewhere, we never heard much. The area they will be working on is the completion of the 2nd and 3rd of the Park Residence buildings, which are behind the other buildings. My suggestion would be to come and enjoy this wonderful place, but not stay in the Park Residences. The buildings furthest from the construction would be the old hotel, buildings 2, 9, 8 & 5 in that order. Bldgs. 3 and 4 would be more likely to hear any construction. You can request a specific bldg., especially if you are not going in peak season. Go and enjoy!

3. Re: Crane Residences - construction & noise??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish
Recent Conversations