We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waves - Photo's of Spa Rooms Anyone Please?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
9 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Waves - Photo's of Spa Rooms Anyone Please?

We're booked to go to Waves next month and wonder if anyone on this fantastic forum has pictures of the Spa rooms. On the Waves website (which has recently been updated with lots of new pics) there are none, which is making me wonder what they look like.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Denise

London
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Waves - Photo's of Spa Rooms Anyone Please?

this may help www.wavesbarbados.com

Nottingham
Level Contributor
9 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waves - Photo's of Spa Rooms Anyone Please?

Thank you for the link thfcx, I've already been into Waves website, but there are no interior shots of the Spa rooms, I was wondering if anyone had some fromm their own photo collections. Fingers crossed, and once again thank you for your help. - Denise

3. Re: Waves - Photo's of Spa Rooms Anyone Please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish
Recent Conversations