We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best all-inclusive

Which Barbados hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best all-inclusive

I am looking to travel to Barbados in April and have been tirelessly searching for the best all inclusive that has plenty of dining options and also a wide enough space on the beach as I plan to spend the majority of my time in a beach chair. Any suggestions? I was looking at Mango Bay, but it appears to have a very tiny beach. I truly would like to stay somewhere where I can walk to nearby hotels to dine, if needed. Thanks for any help!

Mandeville, Jamaica
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best all-inclusive

You can look at Waves Barbados All Inclusive Resort Saint James. It a good all inclusive hotels as well.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best all-inclusive

Just going back a few posts... Almond Casuarina and Turtle Beach are on Maxwell Beach aren't they? Dover Beach is the one with Sapphire Beach Condos and Southern Palms...

Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best all-inclusive

I really appreciate everyone's help!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best all-inclusive

My boyfriend and I are in our mid-20s and we stayed at Turtle Beach in July. We absolutely loved Barbados and enjoyed our stay at TB. We also took the bus to the sister resort, Crystal Cove, one day, which was nice because we got to see another part of the island. Also, St. Lawrence Gap is a short walk from the hotel, where there are several bars/restaurants. If you have more specific questions on Turtle Beach, feel free to send me a message.

Another couple that was staying at Turtle Beach also recommended Almond Beach Village to us, so that is another resort you could look at. They said they have gone there every year for the past 5 yrs, and recommend that over Almond Casuarina.

15. Re: Best all-inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2013, 10:19