We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bermuda House Rental Reviews? W03, W07, W10, C26

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
86 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Bermuda House Rental Reviews? W03, W07, W10, C26

Hi! We rented a home last year but we are looking at a different location and was wondering if anyone has stayed at these: W03, W07, W10 or C26 through Bermudarentals.com

I wasn't able to find any reviews on these like I was on our previous home. I mainly want to know about the home as well as if it is a safe walk with a stroller to the nearest beach. We want to book next week if possible and these are our top 4.

Thank you in advance!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,436 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bermuda House Rental Reviews? W03, W07, W10, C26

Haven't stayed at any of them and don't remember seeing any reviews or forum posts about them. The first three will involve walking back up hill, I think. if you are up for that. Not so good in hot, humid weather pushing a stroller and carrying all the other paraphernalia. C26 talks about an "elegant" property. I wonder if it's suitable for a small child.

You mention in another post that you like Church Bay. Have you looked at "Outback" Not sure if it's listed with bermudarentals but it's available through www.bermudagetaway.com

Mentioned in this post
Church Bay Beach
Church Bay Beach
247 Reviews
Bermuda
Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
86 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bermuda House Rental Reviews? W03, W07, W10, C26

Thanks so much! Yes, we thought we could take advantage of the Fairmont Trolley to get to the beach, etc if we didn't want to do the walk. I just hate bringing the stroller on South Rd if I can help it but the back roads I don't mind so much. We have a friend that works at Fairmont as well so even though the view isn't that great from these locations, we know that area pretty well. A lot of the place we love won't let us stay with a 2 year old since there is water so close, a pool, etc.

Thanks for sending the outback- its a little out of our range for May- trying to keep it at 170 or below if possible since we are there for the week.

Thanks!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,436 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bermuda House Rental Reviews? W03, W07, W10, C26

Good luck with your search, I'm sure that you will find something suitable.

New Haven...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bermuda House Rental Reviews? W03, W07, W10, C26

We stayed in W03 this past summer. Super clean, and a two minute walk to the bus line. Three minute walk to Church Bay beach; beautiful for shell searching, but rough waters for children. That being said, you can take a five minute bus ride to Horseshoe Beach, and there are so many little beaches located right off Horseshoe that are private and wonderful.

The apartment is very private, we NEVER saw the owners of the home. (But I know if we needed anything, they would have been accessible!) I would definitely stay there again.

Mentioned in this post
Church Bay Beach
Church Bay Beach
247 Reviews
Bermuda
New Haven...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bermuda House Rental Reviews? W03, W07, W10, C26

We stayed in W03 this past summer (my husband, myself, and our 7 year old daughter). It is a 2 minute walk to the bus stop, and a 3 minute walk to Church Bay Beach. Church Bay is good for basking in the sun and collecting shells, but the water is a bit rough for children (keep in mind we were there about a week after a hurricane, so I don't know if that is usual!). But it is about a 5 minute bus ride to Horseshoe Bay Beach and all of the great little beaches surrounding it.

The apartment itself is wonderful. It is super private, and we never saw the owners of the house (although they were accessible if we needed anything). My only fear in renting in Bermuda was the cleanliness, and this rental exceeded all my expectations. It was so clean and neat, including the linens, towels, etc.

All of our communications with Bermuda Rentals were wonderful and helpful. I would definitely recommend it, and would stay there again in a second.

Mentioned in this post
Church Bay Beach
Church Bay Beach
247 Reviews
Bermuda
Horseshoe Bay Beach
Horseshoe Bay Beach
3,131 Reviews
Bermuda
Bermuda
Bermuda
Caribbean
6. Re: Bermuda House Rental Reviews? W03, W07, W10, C26

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 07:34
Get answers to your questions about Southampton Parish