We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Massage

Best,most reasonable massage near or on eagle beach

7 replies to this topic
Walden, New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Massage

Can’t give a review but we’re booked at Spa Del Sol at Manchebo on Eagle Beach. It’s in a private cabana on the beach! I will review it next month when we return.

Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Massage

Ok, great,include prices. We are staying at Tara and Bucuti, how far is it from there??

Dartmouth...
Level Contributor
491 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Massage

It’s right next door. Bucuiti has a spa as well.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Massage

My husband and I received massages at the Spa Del Sol at Manchebo last week and we were extremely happy with them! It's right on the beach and very quiet and relaxing. Bucuti is literally next door so you can just walk right over. If you go on Manchebo's website, you can see the Spa page and they have a PDF of all the services offered and cost.

Sweden, ME
Level Contributor
29 posts
53 reviews
5. Re: Massage

my wife has tried clinical massage located at Casa del Mar and last trip she chose the one located in Alhambra shops - ?can't remember the name. Both were good!

Quincy...
Level Contributor
922 posts
121 reviews
6. Re: Massage

Spa Del Sol at Manchebo is very popular. My husband went twice on our last trip he liked it so much.

Wake Forest
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Massage

My wife and I did a couples massage at Spa Del Sol last week and it was excellent. Open air cabanas overlooking the beach, price was $240 for an 80-minute massage.

Reply to: Massage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach