We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

Ontario
Level Contributor
718 posts
46 reviews
Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

I am reading that pool construction is extremely noisy and that the use of the pool next door won’t allow guests to use the deck chairs. There is nothing in Manchebo a website regarding the construction. Anyone there now?

45 replies to this topic
Walden, New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
31. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

I emailed them the other day and I got a short answer that the work would be done “this month”. I hope they’re being honest.

1 post
2 reviews
32. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

I concur we will be at Bucuti first 2 weeks of December. There is nothing wrong with helping out the neighbors. I am pool guy moat the time except in aruba! The beach is where it’s at! Lets help our neighbors people! You never know when you might be the one needing help!

Forest Hill...
Level Contributor
456 posts
65 reviews
33. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

Thanks for the update. Pool is not a deal breaker but nice to have if the water happens to be rough getting in.

Ontario
Level Contributor
718 posts
46 reviews
34. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

Thanks for the update. Construction completed “this month” is pretty vague . I was told the end of last month all would be complete...so I too hope they are being honest. I still can’t believe there are no updates on their website or response from management on this forum . As mentioned , I’m more concerned about a construction atmosphere than I am the use of the pool as we do love the beach.

Wake Forest
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
35. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

My wife and I ate breakfast there last week after a couples massage at Spa Del Sol because it was a convenient location. Construction was taking place directly behind the dining area and was definitely annoying. I can't comment regarding the use of the pool or beach chairs.

Ontario
Level Contributor
718 posts
46 reviews
36. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

Thank you. Looks like they haven’t met their promise of the reopening date. Was the area boarded up a.k.a an “eyesore”?

Ontario
Level Contributor
718 posts
46 reviews
37. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

I have been told via TripAdvisor, that the pool officially opens tomorrow! Good news for sure. If anyone is there , please post pictures.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
38. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

The Pool opened today at 5. It is beautiful! They had a little champagne celebration. Management says there are a few things to finish. There was no pool furniture out yet. The umbrellas are installed though. We love the resort!

Walden, New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
39. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

Yay! Great news, we’ll be there in about 10 days! I’ll post a review in December when we come home.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
37 posts
14 reviews
40. Re: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.

Do you have any photos you can post of the pool

Reply to: Manchebo Beach ongoing pool construction noise etc.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach