We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calls to the US

Fairmont, West...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Calls to the US

How? Husband and I both have iPhones but need to call and check business and home while there. I understand quite expensive so I'm looking ahead of time. Going week of June 12

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,711 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calls to the US

Do you have Verizon? If so they have some great packages that you can buy that making using your phone reasonable for sure. For $10 daily you can use your phone just like you would at home without any restrictions.

massachusettes
Level Contributor
383 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calls to the US

If you are calling another IPhone you can use FaceTime- audio only option- in a free wifi area- and it costs you nothing. I did this in May. Worked great!

Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calls to the US

If you have T-Mobile postpaid your plan transfers when traveling to Aruba at no charge meaning you can use your phone in Aruba. The data and text is no charge and calls are .10 a minute. If the people you call have cells have them download WhatsApp and use data or wifi to make calls.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
649 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Calls to the US

We have T Mobile and calls and text are free.

Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Calls to the US

Double check on calls i thought it was only text and data

6. Re: Calls to the US

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2017, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations