We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grocerys????

plymouth
Level Contributor
106 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
grocerys????

can anyone tell me what is the best grocery store in aruba with the best prices????thanks

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
434 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grocerys????

We really like Superfoods. They have a really nice, big, modern store, a large selection including alcohol, and a good fish market in the same "plaza". Prices aren't bad...more than at home but they don't break the bank. It is close to Palm Beach and not much farther from Eagle Beach. I'd highly recommend it.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grocerys????

I agree with above post. Superfoods has everything. Even a good deli/cafeteria where you can get a meal or just some coffee. Department store upstairs. Beauty shop. Pharmacy right around the corner.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grocerys????

Ling and Sons is my go to. Superfoods and Lings are priced the same as the stores i shop in New Jersey. Prices go down as you move inland and shop at some of the secondary supermarkets which i have been doing more of lately. In fact, there was a recent media report comparing the same items from Superfoods to the interior stores and is was significant. For convenience it would be Superfoods and Links.

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: grocerys????

I used to head to Ling and Sons, but now with the new Superfoods closer to us and so large, we go there instead. It always seems busy though so bring your patience!

plymouth
Level Contributor
106 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: grocerys????

thank you all for being so prompt with answers...thanks again can't wait for vacation....

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,599 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: grocerys????

No crowds if you get to Super Foods when they open at 8 am.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
21 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: grocerys????

We tried Superfoods when it first opened and have since went back to Ling & Sons. They have more of the brands my kids recognize (and will eat).

plymouth
Level Contributor
106 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: grocerys????

thanks for the input

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: grocerys????

We like Ling & Sons. My husband went into Superfoods in February and he said it was set up bad. Just hard to find things, whereas Lings is more like a US store? I dont know since I have not been to Superfoods.

Whoever is saying that prices are the same as in the USA, I feel for you. I find prices to be much higher than where I shop (in Burlington, VT).

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: grocerys????

We like Ling and Sons. We have been shopping her for years. I feel like we know the store and where things are so it'should an in and out one stop shopping.

Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations