We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

South Wales
Level Contributor
25 posts
25 reviews
Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

Off to Aruba for my silver wedding this Friday 12th Oct... Read many reviews on here but which block is best to request ? We would like a quiet room preferably one of the upgraded ones but not far away from everything any suggestions ;-)

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,705 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147248-i311-k5463…

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,500 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

I like the 1100 block, close to the huge beach between the Tam and Divi and near to the bars and pizza bar. But, many people will walk by, so second floor would be more quiet.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
260 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

Hi Mamamafia

We were in block 1200 last year but was in 1800 block this year both on ground floor as we prefer it,and the only blocks they have not been refurbished yet are 1400 & 1500.We were there for our Silver wedding 6 weeks ago seems like an age :( so a Happy Anniversary to you both and enjoy your stay.

Not done my second review yet but will :),i prefered the 1800 block not to far from anything really Bunker bar nice and close :) plus only took us 10 to 15 mins to walk to the Divi.

We asked for a king rather than two queen beds and got 1801 and these are at the end of each building.

Tony

South Wales
Level Contributor
25 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

Thanks JL very helpful link ;-)

South Wales
Level Contributor
25 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

Hi Tony

Many thanks for that..think I will mail a request through to the hotel now..great tip about king size bed looking forward to it...two more things is there any entertainment at the hotel and how close is the golf course

Thanks

Sharon

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
260 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

Hi Sharon

Yes there is entertainment at both the Tam & Divi and by reception it tells you on a board what is on,some are hit or miss but all very entertaining and does not go on for long.

The Golf course is just across the road not that i have used it.

Friends of ours is out there at the moment just wish we were there seeing the sunset at the Bunker Bar a must to do and a great place to meet people to chat to there.

Tony

7. Re: Tamarijn Aruba - which rooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations