We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pensacola

indianapolis
Level Contributor
135 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
pensacola

will be in pensacola for 5 days in June family of 5. I would appreciate any help for hotel or condo at the beach or within driving distance .

thanks

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pensacola

The Holiday Inn Express is perfect.

Holiday Inn Express @ 333 Fort Pickens Rd., Pensacola Beach, FL 850 - 932 - 3536.

hiexpress.com/hotels/…hoteldetail

North Chicago...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pensacola

Holiday Inn Resort www.holidayinnresorts.com/pensacolabeach

Brand new, beautiful, very clean rooms with frig and microwave. Get a beach front room with a balconey that overlooks the lazy river, pool and hot tubs. This IS a destination hotel that is right on the beach. It has a wonderful restaurant, but there are more within walking distance. Your family will love it. I think Hotel.com has the best price for this hotel.

Memphis, Tennessee
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: pensacola

Portofino Resort Listing #293993

portofinoisland.com

I just went there for Spring break... Portofino Islands Resort!!!! The absolute best!!! Everything you could dream of..beautiful views of beach, large rooms, bathroom to every bedroom + half bath, fully equipped kitchen, 8 pools (including indoor), fitness area, sauna, steam room, and walking distance of beach (right across the street). I stayed in listing #293993(google portofino and listing # for contact info).. speak to SHEILA..SWEETHEART!!

4. Re: pensacola

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2013, 09:20
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola Beach
Recent Conversations
More Pensacola Beach Topics