We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?

North Texas
Level Contributor
287 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?

Am I asking for too much? Just not into crowded beaches. Will be booking for next summer, early June. Thanks for any help offered!

6 replies to this topic
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?

White Sands condos has 4 bedroom units (gulf front townhomes, no pool, away from the public area).

North Texas
Level Contributor
287 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?

Thanks, I'll check it out but a pool is necessary for others in my family, I bet

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,233 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?

You did not mention a budget. This is pricey but looks great. I have not stayed in this place but a good friend owns a private home very near it so I know that there are some things in that area of the beach that are not high rises. This area of the beach is mainly homes and townhomes so it is usually not at all crowded. Any way, take a look at this one and then search that area... If you look at a close up map of the area, you turn off of the beach road onto Calle Treveisa (sp) to get to her house and there are some other townhome complexes, all low rise, just before that turn- I don't know the names of them.

https://www.vrbo.com/441746#summary

North Texas
Level Contributor
287 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?

Looks perfect, although pricey 🤐

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,233 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?

Like I said, see if you can check around for the names of other small complexes in that same area- I do not know names of them but a nice area.... perhaps a local rental realtor could help.

North Texas
Level Contributor
287 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?

Good suggestions, thanks!

Reply to: Any 4 bdrm in a low rise, on the beach?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola Beach
Recent Conversations
More Pensacola Beach Topics