My son is wanting to go to see the Blue Angels this week. We get into Destin late Thursday night. I'm thinking of taking him Friday to see the practice? show. From researching a tad, Saturday will be crazy.
1. Practice show on Friday vs attending Saturday. What is your opinion? I have to drive almost 2 hrs to get there. Do I have to be there at 7 am on a Friday vs 7 am on a Saturday to even get onto Pensacola Beach?
2. How packed can I expect Casino Beach to be on Friday.
3. Best place to see the air show? Insider tips???
4. Best place to park?
5. Are there places along the beach that have drinks, food, restrooms, etc. I'm sure trying to get everything ready such as drinks and food to take won't be easy after driving all day Thursday to get to Florida.
6. Museum. Is there time after the show to catch the museum? Or, is that too much and drive back to see the museum another day.
Thanks in Advance,