We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New resort - Peninsular Bay?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
New resort - Peninsular Bay?

Hi everybody

Just wondering if anybody knows anything about the location or progress of this new resort?

Apparently it is owned by the same people who own Peninsular Beach Resort and is to be built in 2010.

Can anybody advise if the location of the new resort is good - i.e. restaurants and shops etc.

I think this may be the address-

Jl. Telaga Waja

Banjar Tengkulung

80363 Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia

Thanks for helping!

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,022 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

Found a couple of sites mentioning it, ie Peninsula Bay Resort, but none seem to indicate if it is up and running as yet.

I'll attach one of the sites I found;

www.intervalworld.com/web/cs…

Brisbane
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

Thanks for that!

Yes I thought it wasn't up and running. Trying to organise a family get together for next year and wanted to make sure this was in an ok location before we booked.

I was a bit worried because I read something that said there would be a shuttle to Peninsular Beach resort. Made me think it might be a bit away from everything.

I haven't been Bali for about 8 years so I am sure this area has changed anyway!

Thanks for your reply.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,022 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

Perhaps the shuttle is referring to taking you into Bali Collections. Many of the hotels offer that because some are a bit far to walk, unless you are keen.

Maybe make contact with the sister hotel and see if they can give you some information.

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

we had a look at it in august.it on the other side of the bay from the peninsula.rooms are going to be very nice. there was only 1 room done to look at. still lots of work to be done there. we were told that they were going to use golf bugs to take you there to start with . the road is for the local people at the moment but will be made bigger .theres no shops or restaurants there yet . just local people.

perth wa
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

Hi

We are members of the Beach and now the Bay - it is just across the road from the Beach resort when we were at the Beach in August they had two blocks nealy completed and there were starting on the reception and 1 restaurant and large pool - they are hoping to have a soft opening for this Christmas.

Hope this helps

Caroline

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

We are members of Peninsual Beach, the Bay is ready to go, in October when we were there the Bay was ready to go - not all rooms were finished.

What they were waiting for - was for the electricity to be connected.

Its a game - you apply and then wait wait wait and wait some more.

Without ryhme or reasons the electricity company will suddenly turn up and do the final connection.

The Bay is on Benoa Harbour - down village gangs (laneways) there are no local business's or places to eat (YET) but they will come.

The apartments are huge - and the resort is well equipeed with 4 pools, and a shuttle will run between the two sister resorts - owned by the same owners/company.

Hope this helps

kelbris
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

Great, that helps a lot thank you.

We are trying to book through interval international. They say that this resort is not yet open for bookings but hopefully it will come up soon.

We have got requests in at the Novotel Nusa Dua but apparently that is impossible to get into.

I went to the Peninsular beach resort about 8 years ago and had a great time but the units won't be big enough this time as we will be plus kids!

Also - is the bay out front ok for swimming????

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

Just bought a 2 bed 2 bath villa. Very big and roomy, big deck, at least 3 LCD's through out the villa (hope the reception is good) The bay is not ready yet, but they intend to do a lot of work to the beach area, the breeze was fantasic. Was told there would be a shuttle bus from airport to take you to the Ferry that would whizz you across to the resort. The progress is still slow, as u know they are not known to work to fast, Bali time. Hope this helps.

Port Hedland...
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

hi, we have brought a time share in it and went to check out progress about 1 month ago. W e were told that it woold be completed by Nov 2011. looks to be about half finished.

Its about 500mts past peninsular beach resort on left ( which you are able to use ), down a shonky dirt road about 2 minutes and you will find it.. Any other questions email me. Mark & tanya WA

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New resort - Peninsular Bay?

There will be a shuttle to take you to Peninsula Beach resort which will take about 3 minutes. As there isnt alot near the new resort, this is to make it easier to shop. However Peninsula Bay resort will have at least 2 restaurants on site. The resort rooms are fantastic - especially the 2 bedroom rooms. Very roomy and modern.

I believe that there will be restaurants and shopping closer to the resort in a couple of years. I was told that the shuttle will run as requested between the 2 resorts.

Get answers to your questions about Nusa Dua Peninsula