We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Orquidea sunbeds

Ashford
Level Contributor
57 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Orquidea sunbeds

Hi after reading teh reviews I can see that the sunbeds may be the one issue when staying here. How bad is the situation with reserving sunbeds and also do they remove the towels often. In other hotels after a certain time towels do not get removed so you can go to breakfast and not expect them to go but I read that they remove them a 9?.

Also can you swim early morning 7-8 am in the main pools.

7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Orquidea sunbeds

I read people saying about the sunbed issue there aswell but Ive since read others say there is ample beds for everyone. When do u go? We re there sept

2. Re: Hotel Orquidea sunbeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2017, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Bahia Feliz
Recent Conversations