We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limak Limra Kiris

Leeds
Level Contributor
173 posts
26 reviews
Limak Limra Kiris

Hi Has anybody stayed here who was advised by the tour operator that the beds for children are either camp beds or proper single beds? Reason for my question is I stayed at this hotel in May and was advised the above only to find when i arrived that the beds were one made up in an alcove and a reclining chair. Not the sort of thing you expect a 10 year old to have to sleep on for 2 weeks! My 7 year old was in the alcove but only just fit as she is quite tall, a find this a bit of a joke for a hotel it classes as being a 5*!!!

1. Re: Limak Limra Kiris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2011, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Kiris
Recent Conversations