We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Countown Has Began

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
The Countown Has Began

Hi Everyone,

I just have to share with you that our countdown to Antigua has started, only 311 days to go.

Flying with BA on the 16 May 2016. Got a barging in the BA sale.

No all my spare time will be spent here on TA getting lots of info for our trip.

311 days and counting

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: The Countown Has Began

jenny c where are you staying?

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: The Countown Has Began

We are staying at jolly beach ,what about you !!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
336 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: The Countown Has Began

18 days for us now, fly out on 21st May with BA from Gatwick. Third trip to Keyonna Beach, can't wait to be back.

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: The Countown Has Began

Suitcase's are packed. Only 3 more sleeps and we will be on our way to Antigua.

Geting somewhat excited.

Montrose, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
75. Re: The Countown Has Began

Hi Sian, how was your holiday, do you have any recommendations on 'must see/do's'?

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
76. Re: The Countown Has Began

Hi Alan,

It was absolutely amazing, you will have a fantastic time it was our first time in Antigua and we will be going back.

We hired a Jeep which I would recommend due to the amount of speed bumps, and went to Devils Bridge, English Harbour, Nelsons Dock Yard and Shirley Heights. Then drove along Fig Tree Drive and stooped off for lunch at Jackie O's. Amazing day. We got lost but that was half the fun. It cost $100us all in for the jeep which was well with it.

We also did a bit of fine dining @ Sheer Rocks amazing food and location. best to reserve a table and get there for 5.30pm to watch the sun set.

You will have a amazing time we did and can not wait to go back to Antigua.

The only downside for us it that we had to travel to Gatwick airport and we are only 30 mins away from Manchester airport. :-(

Have a amazing time.

Montrose, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
77. Re: The Countown Has Began

Thanks for the feedback Sian, I'll make a note of the places you've recommended, Jackie O's looks like a must do! Thanks again, only eight days to go for us now!!

Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
78. Re: The Countown Has Began

Have a fantastic time.

I am ready to book for next year now. :-)

79. Re: The Countown Has Began

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2017, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Bolans