We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caribbean classic

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
caribbean classic

Looking at the cocobay resort for a break in november.

best price i have seen is with a company called caribbeanclassics.co.uk

they are abta and atol protected but just wondered if anybody has used them?also does anybody know if the resort gets fully booked quickly.

15 replies to this topic
East Anglia...
Level Contributor
13 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: caribbean classic

We've been twice now with Caribbean Classics and both holidays have been great. I would also add that after a hiccup that was totally the fault of the hotel and not Caribbean Classics, they sorted it out as promptly as they could and had excellent communication throughout the booking of the holiday and even afterwards when they sorted the issue, I think that says a lot about how good they are. We will book again with them.

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: caribbean classic

Do NOT use this travel agent!

I booked a holiday through this website and unfortunately, within 1 hour of booking and paying a deposit I was informed by my daughter she had made a mistake with her dates. I approached the company within 30 - 40 minutes on Sunday and was told I would have to cancel at the loss of my deposit.

Despite emailing the director of the company and asking if they would consider refunding me with a proportion of the deposit they refused. They were very unhelpful and showed no compassion for my situation - I'm already beating myself up over this - but their attitude was appalling to say the least.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: caribbean classic

Went to Barbados for the first time this year and booked through Caribbean Classics no complaints at first I booked a garden room then price dropped after i had booked it. Was annoyed at first as the garden room we had booked was the price of a sea view room. They were really good and changed my room to a sea view room I paid a further deposit but didn't lose the initial deposit I plan to use them again this year

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Minster Lovell...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: caribbean classic

Not very good customer service and quite slow. Stick with a more reputable company like BA or Virgin. Kenwood travel were cheaper most of the time. Avoid if you can, they seem slightly untrustworthy.

1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: caribbean classic

Be carefully with Caribbean Classic.

They gave us price of £1732.00 to Barbados (AI) Tool our card details and said all is fine.

Ten minutes later we get a phone call from them to inform us that the Virgin Airline have increase the price

to £1854.50. We told them to cancel.

Booked same Dates Flight with British Airways. £95 cheaper

Reply to: caribbean classic
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bolans
Recent Conversations