We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in panormo in late october

England
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in panormo in late october

We travelling late October and was wondering if restaurants still open in panormo

This is our third visit but not been this late before

Kastro Cretan Cuisine
€€ - €€€, Mediterranean, Greek, Diner
Vinzi Cafe
€€ - €€€, Bar, Cafe, Mediterranean
Taverna Geronymos
€€ - €€€, Mediterranean, Greek
3 replies to this topic
Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
270 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in panormo in late october

We've been right at the end of the season (that was in Bali just along the coast) and restaurants were open, but not all.

We were in Panormos right at the start of the season at the end of April, this year, and there was plenty of choice, with a few places still getting ready.

I think it's very likely that while there are tourists there will be places to eat. You'll have to let us know the score when you get back.

Edited: 11 October 2017, 16:55
Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Crete, Greece
Panormos
Panormos
Crete, Greece
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in panormo in late october

Hello,

How did you like panormos in late October . Were the restaurants open? Was the weather Nice? We are going mid October this year and I would love to know how you got on?

Kind Regards

Northants UK
Level Contributor
118 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in panormo in late october

We were in Panormos during the 2nd week of October last year, most restaurants were still open but with notices that they would be closing the following week. The weather in the daytime was pretty good but it got very chilly in the evenings, I ended up wearing jeans and a fleece if sitting outside. We also found it to be very quiet but this may have been because we had travelled up from Paleochora .

Mentioned in this post
Panormos
Panormos
Crete, Greece
Reply to: Restaurants in panormo in late october
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panormos