We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berjaya Resort

Which Pantai Cenang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
168 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Berjaya Resort

Does anyone know when the refurbishments will be finished at the Berjaya Resort. We are going back in April 2012 and before booking I thought I would check to see if we need to request a specific chalet to ensure a renovated one. We stayed in chalet 3128 the last time we were there in 2006

Thank you

Ulverstone...
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berjaya Resort

Hi, I'm not sure when they'll be finished but just request a renovated chalet when you book but they do also have new names.

From your old chalet number I think you would have been in a deluxe or superior chalet which are now called rainforest or sea view chalets, or you can get a rainforest studio, two of the old co-joined ones made into one big newly renovated chalet!

You can see them on Berjaya's website.

Cheers

Andrea

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berjaya Resort

Hi,

Just wondering if you found out about the renos?

I am also keen to book, but only want a renovated room.

Thanks.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,469 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berjaya Resort

Hi

Lots of the chalets have been renovated now. If you ask for one on either Jalan 2, 4 or 5 these are all finished.

Lesley

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,636 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Berjaya Resort

you need to book, and pay for, a 'rainforest chalet', 'seaview chalet', 'rainforest studio' or 'seaview studio', to be sure of a renovated room. 'delux' and 'superior' are, as yet, not completed. however, most agents are no longer selling the un-renovated rooms, so far as i can see.

pam

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Berjaya Resort

Thanks both for your very help answers.

6. Re: Berjaya Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Pantai Cenang