We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Lagoon apartments

Durham, United...
2 posts
Blue Lagoon apartments

hi we are staying at the blue lagoon apartments and I am really worried as I have heard some really bad things regarding the apartments and too late to change now.

any information would be greatly appreciated thanks

3 replies to this topic
Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
9,204 posts
87 reviews
1. Re: Blue Lagoon apartments

28 reviews here

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g…

Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Blue Lagoon apartments

Everybody is different. We where worried sick about reviews for San George apartments in Sidari. When we got there all was forgot fabulous little place. All I'm trying to say is what's bad for some people could actually be the things other people love about Greece. Sorry if I'm to late replying. Staying in roda next year so I was looking at forums. Xx

Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Blue Lagoon apartments

Just another example . While in Sidari we took bus to roda to check out valentinos which we booked already for 2019. Only because of reviews. Luckily when we went the barman Spiro was out getting supplies and the owner served us our drinks . Showed us round chatted a bit even picked our rooms . Can't wait to go now. Do you research read good and bad reviews not just the negative ones . People expect different standards. Enjoy.

Reply to: Blue Lagoon apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Roda
Recent Conversations