We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What clothes to bring ?

Penmaenmawr
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What clothes to bring ?

Hi I will be coming to Roda for the week at the end of this month and can't wait . Does it ever get chilly enough to wear trousers in the evening at that this time of year or would I be fine just packing t shirts and shorts . Thanks in advance , Sam

7 replies to this topic
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What clothes to bring ?

Tee shirts and shorts will be fine it’s still very warm even in the evening

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
5,067 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What clothes to bring ?

Pack what you think you need. And then remove the half of it. July/Augiust is the warmest period in Greece.

Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What clothes to bring ?

Hi . My girls take a thin jacket for the evenings. It's so hot in the day so it does feel chilli but it's still 24 degree roughly . Enjoy .

UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What clothes to bring ?

Trousers will keep the mozzies at bay

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,015 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What clothes to bring ?

But that means wearing socks too - unforgivable! It has been cooler this year as low pressure in the eastern Med is causing all the weather upsets across Europe. The lowest temperature last night, however, in the coolest hour before dawn, was still 22.9°C in Roda.

Steve

Penmaenmawr
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: What clothes to bring ?

Wow 22 degrees at night is very warm ! Shorts and T shirts all the way by the sounds of it . The mosquitos never seem to bother me or my daughter luckily so touch wood , we will be fine in that respect . Thanks for all your replies

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
4,015 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What clothes to bring ?

Don't forget, that's the outside temperature. After a long day baking in the sun, the buildings act like a storage heater and your room will be even warmer. Don't be tempted to leave the shutters open around dusk, even though you are fine with mozzies. They may not bite you, but they can buzz around and keep you awake.

Steve

Reply to: What clothes to bring ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Roda
Recent Conversations