We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haneda airport Limousine bus

Haneda airport Limousine bus

Hi, may I know if there is a lumousine bus that will stop at Higashi-Shinjuku station? May I also know what's the difference between Shinjuku Station and Higashi-Shinjuku station?

8 replies to this topic
Tsukuba, Japan
Level Contributor
9,331 posts
313 reviews
1. Re: Haneda airport Limousine bus

Higashi-Shinjuku means East Shinjuku and is at the East of Shinjuku: one stop by Toei Subway Oedo Line from Shinjuku Nishiguchi (Shinjuku West Exit) in front of JR Shinjuku station. But, it's not convenient, since it takes @20 min. walk from JR Shinjuku station.

But, here is the timetable of Limos from Haneda to Higashi Shinjuku.

https:/…

2. Re: Haneda airport Limousine bus

Thanks Mabel for the link. Just what i needed :)

Penang Island...
7 posts
3. Re: Haneda airport Limousine bus

Hi, my family and I will arrived at Haneda International Airport and we are looking for the best option to go to Tokyo Station for the 9:20 am Shinkansen to Kanazawa.

We are a bit worried using the train line due to the morning Tokyo Rush as we are arriving on a Monday morning (7:00 am).

The best for us is to use the Limousine bus, but what is the earliest time the bus leaves to Tokyo station. Not sure if we are able to make it for the 9:20 am Shinkansen?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
57,336 posts
67 reviews
4. Re: Haneda airport Limousine bus

https:/…tokyo.html

Edited: 14 August 2018, 03:18
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
6,883 posts
190 reviews
5. Re: Haneda airport Limousine bus

There are plenty of Shinkansen trains serving Kanazawa from Tokyo daily.

Just take the next departing train after arrival. Queue up for the non-reserved cars of Hakutaka train 10-15 min in advance.

Flights might be delayed.

Penang Island...
7 posts
6. Re: Haneda airport Limousine bus

Thank you for your information.

Nakano, Japan
Level Contributor
778 posts
7. Re: Haneda airport Limousine bus

9:20 train is possible, but given that you are familiar with the route from Haneda Airport to Tokyo Station. By taking the first limousine departing at 8:10, you will have only 15 minutes to buy ticket at Tokyo Staton and get to the correct platform.

You can have a breakfast and wait for next KAGAYAKI train which is 10:24. But, will you acquire a JR PASS? It will definitely costs you an amount of time.

Edited: 14 August 2018, 04:56
Penang Island...
7 posts
8. Re: Haneda airport Limousine bus

Hi Super, we are buying 7 days JR pass online and changing at Haneda Airport before going to Tokyo Station.

I think 15 minutes will be too rush as we are not familiar at all with Tokyo Station.

Guess we have to wait for the next Shinkansen at 10:24

Thanks

Reply to: Haneda airport Limousine bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chuo
More Chuo Topics