We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Cardiff, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jeep day tours

Hi all,

I am currently planning a week-long stay in Fuerteventura in February, most likely staying in El Cotillo. I am not planning on hiring a car for the trip, instead relying on the gua-guas to get from/to the airport and maybe to Correlejo for a day or two.

I've also been reading about jeep day tours around the island, which seem interesting to me. I've not been able to find any clear itineraries, however, although from the information I have found I get the feeling the tours do spend a lot of time around El Cotillo/the north west of the island. This is understandable as I can imagine they are geared towards the resort areas away from El Cotillo. But obviously for me I don't want to take a tour to places that are within walking distance of where I am already staying.

Can anybody recommend a tour/company for me? I don't mind travelling to Corralejo for the start of the tour. I'd be particularly interested in seeing the more mountainous areas of the island.

Thanks

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,629 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep day tours

Hi Leonard,the only info I know is of Discovery Jeep Safari Fuerteventura.They are on facebook-have a look there for more info etc.Hope this helps!

2. Re: Jeep day tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2017, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about El Cotillo
More El Cotillo Topics