We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

Hi we'll be staying in cotillo in July and we will be hoping to go into corralejo for a few nights out. Do you think we would be able to get a taxi back to cotillo at about eleven at night?

8 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,547 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

You will have no problems getting back to El Cotillo there are always plenty of taxies around.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

Thanks for your reply, would you have any idea what we could expect to pay for the trip ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,547 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

I would estimate around 25 euros.

Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
1,705 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

There are a few bars in El Cotillo, bar Tuston & one music bar adjacent to the El Cotillo beach hotel.

If you were just thinking about going into Corralejo for meals only and shopping etc you can hire a car from payless.es or Caberamedina.com for less than €100 pw but be warned drinking and driving tests are now common & I think someone said severe punishments of a on the spot €1000 fine!

But having the car gives you the freedom to explore the whole island.

South West England...
Level Contributor
2,315 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

There are several bars and restaurants for nights out in El Cotillo but all are pretty subdued and laid back.I would certainly recommend a car collected from the airport to resolve the transfer problem as well. It will more than pay for itself. No petrol in the village mind.

I currently use Payless.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

I'd guesstimate that a taxi will cost around the 25 euros mark too. Many will be available from Corralejo main street area for your return to El Cotillo

The No8 local bus in to Corralejo will be very cheap-around 3 euros pp one way.

Level Contributor
18 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

a taxi cost us 22 euros during day on same trip in January,so it may be slightly more now.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo

Thanks everyone we will be hiring a car but won't be driving on our night out and will be out later than the bus

Reply to: Taxi from corralejo to cotillo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Cotillo
More El Cotillo Topics