We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Budva and VIP tables

PJK
London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
187 reviews
Nightlife in Budva and VIP tables

Hi, visiting becici and Budva next week and would like to know the best places for nightlife and if it's worth getting a VIP table and how much you should expect to pay?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,831 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Nightlife in Budva and VIP tables

Normally no. Top Hill is one of the best rated clubs and has been called "Best club on earth" for 5 years in the row now. I go once a year as it is a spectacle, I mean, you have angels flying over you,lol. and I do bottle service there. I think last year we paid €60 for a bottle of vodka(with red bull/orange juice)Not sure about prices this year, but it should be not that different.

For the rest of the clubs, you do not need VIP Tables, the clubs on the promenade are tacky, but ok, by the old town wall is rather nice too, but these are more bars. In the old town you will find very cool and chill outdoor clubs. Caspar is my favorite. The DJ plays mostly ambient house music, Citadel is rather new and big with a great view of Hawaii and the ocean and everyone ends up up at Club Jeff/Club Greko anyway.

Il ove the old town. Listening to house music in a place that is 2500 years old is mind blowing.

Be aware that the outdoor music will stop at 1 am, that goes for the Promenade Clubs, Old Town and by the wall, so party starts early.

After 1 am there are two indoor clubs, one is Tracadero by the old town. I hate that place as I think they rip you off, but you can check it out of course. The other is Top Hill which is insane. as mentioned above, it was voted #1 club on earth multiple times and the place is spectacular. Taxi ride from the old town to Top Hill is €4 usually-

Honorable mention goes to Prince Pub in the old town, nobody is ever there as it is off the beaten path, but it is so nice and the people working there are amazing.

Budva is beach, there are some cool beachclubs. My favorite is Torch and if you visit Kotor, Almera Beachclub is my favorite. I love that place-

For daytime party, Ploce Beach is the place to go and after Slovenska Placa there are some beach clubs that serve more the Spring Break crowd, I think one is called St.Tropet. It is not my style, but I enjoyed myself. Think, foam party and what not. It is cool to go, but I like more to chill at the beach, so Torch is my favorite in Budva and Almera close to Kotor.

As you can see, there are a gazillion options. They call Budva the new Miami or Ibiza. It is crazy beautiful out there, no way you can get bored for even a split second

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,831 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Nightlife in Budva and VIP tables

Btw, I am there next week too for the summer, if you want to go for a beer, just hit me up via pm

3. Re: Nightlife in Budva and VIP tables

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2018, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Becici