We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone been to the Company B cafe in Longhoughton?

London, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
has anyone been to the Company B cafe in Longhoughton?

I tried to find a cafe in Longhoughton on Google. Couldn't find one. This morning I found one by chance. It's called Company B. It was named after a song. I only wanted a coffee because I had had breakfast. It was lovely. They do a wide range of food and drink. It is run by a mother and daughter.

I wanted to write a review for them on tripadvisor but I can't because there's no entry for them yet and I don't know how to make one. They haven't been open long which is why no one can find them by searching for local cafes online. So if you're on holiday up here I would recommend them. They're very friendly and it's good for kids too.

I can answer some of the questions that I asked on the Longhoughton forum. There is a lovely Co-op in the town. What confused me is that on Google street view it's a different building. You can walk all the way to the sea starting from Crowlea Road. There is sometimes a gate across the road but it's only closed some of the time and it's not meant to stop walkers.

So what's needed is for the Google camera car to pay another visit and have updated views including the shop and the road all the way to Longhoughton beach. I have enjoyed my holiday in the area and would recommend it for walking. Thanks for the replies.

1 reply
Wiltshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire, London
Level Contributor
12,562 posts
503 reviews
1. Re: has anyone been to the Company B cafe in Longhoughton?

Thanks for the feedback.

If you want to generate the first review see https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/AddListing note you need to collect as much data as you can - address, phone, URL etc

Edited: 28 September 2018, 07:20
Reply to: has anyone been to the Company B cafe in Longhoughton?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Longhoughton