We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Rio Grande Booked - Help needed.

New York
Level Contributor
132 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Rio Grande Booked - Help needed.

Just booked a 4 night stay at this resort for my boyfriends birthday. Thought I got a good deal but now I am a bit worried after reading posts that we'll have to spend more money than I anticipated. Did not plan on renting a car as this vacation is basically a sit back and relax type of trip. Would appreciate any and all suggestions from those of u who have stayed here on best ways to minimize costs while still enjoying our vacation. Would love to venture off the resort for some authentic Puerto Rican experiences but hoping to stay in close proximity to the resort (walking distance preferably) I appreciate any and all advice... I think a grocery store stop on the way and a fridge in the room is def a good start.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,612 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Wyndham Rio Grande Booked - Help needed.

Sean S, loved the link! I didn't now "Que Pasa" was digitalized. It has changed so much since the last time I saw one. I am ready to start doing PR Tourism! Where do a go a few months from now to get an updated version? Will this same link show the updated version a few months from now? Thanks!

12. Re: Wyndham Rio Grande Booked - Help needed.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 10:24