We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much HUF and Crowns to have on hand for 3 day visit?

Port Saint Lucie...
1 post
Save Topic
how much HUF and Crowns to have on hand for 3 day visit?

We will be in Budapest for 2 days before the cruise, and 3 days in Parque after? We understand most restaurants and small vanders don't take Euro, we are just looking to have some nice dinners, some small purchases, etc. nothing big. What is a good amount of HUF and Crowns to have on hand? and not to have large amount left over to bring back to The States!

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Mary

1 reply
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,324 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much HUF and Crowns to have on hand for 3 day visit?

Hello Mary and welcome to the Tripadvisor forums!

Your question on currency for Budapest would be better asked int he Budapest Destination Forum which can be found here:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g274…

I'm sorry to say that I have never heard of Parque, so I can't direct you to the relevant forum. Is it a typo and you're going to Prague?

This particular forum is intended to discuss general food travel around the world, but don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong. There's a bit of a learning curve when it comes to using TA's forums :-)

Reply to: how much HUF and Crowns to have on hand for 3 day visit?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions