We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada Business Class

Kingston, Ontario
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Air Canada Business Class

Decided its time for a vacation for me and my wife down to NFLD this summer and will treat ourselves to a Business Class Flight. There doesn't seem to be much difference between Business Class - Lowest and Flexible but the cost about $188 dollars and Free changes, cancellations and standby. Main question, is it cheaper to just pay for it online during the intial booking or to upgrade prior to flying? Not sure if there is any difference worth delaying, then again there may be no seats left in Business Class by that time.

5 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
18,157 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Canada Business Class

My opinion: If you want the seats, you pay for the upgrade when booking or initially available. IF you wait, you may end up with no availability due to business class fliers or frequent fliers. I don’t think prices go down as it gets closer in.

Kingston, Ontario
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Canada Business Class

Thanks for the post, good advice.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
76 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Canada Business Class

For more information on Air Canada you can find more information at: https://www.abay.vn/ve-may-bay-air-canada

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
31,041 posts
1,936 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Canada Business Class

In today's world business class is always busy... so I would book & pay for upgrades asap.

Noida, India
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Canada Business Class

Pre Booking Updates and check of flight is Needed while Traveling , Never the Less keep care of it Next Time.

Reply to: Air Canada Business Class
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions