We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates/Etihad Business Sale - Ireland/Australia

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
5 posts
66 reviews
Emirates/Etihad Business Sale - Ireland/Australia

Hi Folks, I'm dearly wanting to buy a business seat for my elderly Mum from Dublin to Brisbane return in October - she also needs assistance. Both Emirates and Etihad have the best routes/timings for her (she fears Heathrow greatly). I know that these airlines can also sell flights through their partners Qantas and Virgin too. So - my question..... do any of you know of any upcoming business offers with any of these airlines or how I can best watch out for these (aside from Skyscanner alerts). I'm afraid to book now too early in case a good sale comes along, and also afraid that no sale will happen and flight prices will get more expensive.. Any tips and guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you. Marion.

4 replies to this topic
Isle of Wight...
2 posts
1 review
1. Re: Emirates/Etihad Business Sale - Ireland/Australia

I am also interested in flight sales but going to Bangkok in February 2019, business class, I have usually been lucky and booked by now, but I think I may have missed the sale earlier in the year . I would appreciate any news.

Garden Bay, Canada
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
Level Contributor
10,347 posts
105 reviews
2. Re: Emirates/Etihad Business Sale - Ireland/Australia

You may want to ask your question in Air Travel as this forum tends to contain discussion about travel for business purposes as opposed to simply traveling in business class on a plane.

But to head things off... nobody knows when sales or deals will occur. Airlines don't make that public as it would destroy sales at other times.

There are email based services that inform people about deals but they are hardly ever specific to what people are looking for.

Edited: 06 May 2018, 17:39
San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
14,167 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Emirates/Etihad Business Sale - Ireland/Australia

Wrong forum.

Another airlines usually has the lowest price is China Southern. Last week I was checking on SFO-CAN round trip, business class is US$2500, vs US$4500-$6000 on all other carriers.

Avoca, Australia
Destination Expert
for Rusutsu-mura
Level Contributor
3,882 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Emirates/Etihad Business Sale - Ireland/Australia

Check cheaper BC fares on airlines like Garuda, Vietnam Air, Srilankan. The BC cabin is good.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 06:46
Reply to: Emirates/Etihad Business Sale - Ireland/Australia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions