We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise terminal

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Cruise terminal
Save

Hi I am going to be in Liverpool on the 17 oct when the cruise docks. I will be using a wheelchair just wondering if there is taxis available to take me to Albert docks.or the tour bus

2 replies to this topic
Wrexham, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Traveling With Disabilities
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
331 reviews
278 helpful votes
1. Re: Cruise terminal
Save

Hi Keyworker

As this question is specific for a destination so you are more likely to get a response by asking on the Liverpool forum https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g186337-i414-Liverpool_Merseyside_England.html

I only live 40 miles from Liverpool, but I'm not certain of the answer. I'm sure taxis adapted for wheelchairs are available, but don't know if they would normally come to the cruise terminal.

London, England
Level Contributor
12,839 posts
69 reviews
63 helpful votes
2. Re: Cruise terminal
Save

I’d contact your cruise line. Cruises are normally very good with disabled passengers. Alternatively, ask in the cruises forum.

Reply to: Cruise terminal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.