We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Thomson booking

4 posts
Help with Thomson booking

Looking for some help! Booked a holiday to Cyprus for myself and 2 girls but booked a larger room for 4 so i could add my partner on if he got his passport! Thomsons said it would be fine but now they are saying no rooms? Even tho it would my room he would be in ahhhg! They are also saying my 1 bedroom apartment is upto 3 people but online says 1-4!

6 replies to this topic
South of England
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
185 reviews
1. Re: Help with Thomson booking

What is the apartment name?

Occupancy can often be 1-4 but depends on ages of those staying. Could be for example 2 adults and 2 children up to 6 years, or 1-3 adults or children 7+.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
798 posts
2. Re: Help with Thomson booking

Perhaps the answer is for your partner to fly to Cyprus themselves and you make a deal with the property owners directly about your partner staying there too in your bedroom/apartment.

When I got married abroad Kuoni said it wasn't possible for me to stay with a relative the night before as the hotel objected, we spoke to the hotel - they had no problems with me staying.

4 posts
3. Re: Help with Thomson booking

It’s electra village, the girls are 11 and 13 x

4 posts
4. Re: Help with Thomson booking

I was thinking of doing that but he’s never travelled abroad so he might have a break down if i told him we would try that lol!!! X

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
41,427 posts
62 reviews
5. Re: Help with Thomson booking

Try TUI again and hope you speak to someone who knows what they're doing lol. You can certainly book 2 adults and 2 children of your ages into a 1 bed apartment if you book online.

Alternatively contact the hotel and ask them if you can add him, but unless you're going soon they may not have your booking yet. You could then book him on your flight but you'd have to book a transfer for him as well.

4 posts
6. Re: Help with Thomson booking

So we went to the shop and managed to get him added on! Wohooo! Thanks everyone x

Reply to: Help with Thomson booking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted