We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20 somethings looking for a hot spot for summer '12!

Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Topic
20 somethings looking for a hot spot for summer '12!

I realize its a long ways away, but my friends and I are looking to go on a beach vacation this coming summer. The thing is, the older we get, the harder it is to plan something. So we're starting to try and find ideas now. Basically, we're all 21+, some are single and we are looking for a beach location that has good beaches, fun nightlife, and other visitors of similar age. We've done OCMD, NJ, Myrtle Beach, and Panama City, FL . Not really interested in Atl City, Miami, or OBX are there any other areas worth checking out in the Southeast/gulf region or should we just go all in and head to Mexico?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,149 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 20 somethings looking for a hot spot for summer '12!

Do you all have passports? If so, then why not Cancun? There is a very active Cancun forum. Keep in mind, it will be very hot and depending on timing, you will likely be in the middle of hurricane season. But, lots of singles, good nightlife especially on weekends, and others in your age range.

2. Re: 20 somethings looking for a hot spot for summer '12!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 07:17
Get answers to your questions