We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September Holidays...Hot and lively place for a young couple

September Holidays...Hot and lively place for a young couple

Hi,

Me and my boyfriend are looking for a place in September to go on holiday, were looking for somewhere with gaurenteed sun and hot weather which is quite lively and not too expensive around 700 for 7-10 nights.

We enjoy doing different things and want somewhere where you can walk out of hotel for some nice drinks etc.

Any suggestions welcome, we have been looking at lanzarote/ cyprus

Thank you!

Edited: 16 June 2018, 18:09
3 replies to this topic
Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
45,039 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: September Holidays...Hot and lively place for a young couple

Where are you traveling from? How far are you willing to go? :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,840 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: September Holidays...Hot and lively place for a young couple

take a look at Varadero Cuba all-inclusive resorts great beaches, 700 euros per person what is your departing city? this will help with your vacation.

Edited: 19 June 2018, 00:20
Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
797 posts
3. Re: September Holidays...Hot and lively place for a young couple

Coalminer - they gave been looking at a couple of European Resorts with a budget of 700, I'd expect it to cost more than that to travel to either of them from the Americas or Asia.

To the poster, I am assuming your starting point us somewhere in Britain and am also assuming that budget us per person. If that is indeed the case would suggest you look at the Costa del Sol if looking for high season. If you don't have to go to High Season and Dan go in late September or early In October stuck with you original options.

Reply to: September Holidays...Hot and lively place for a young couple
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions